Formulated in accordance with the following standards: UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 "Quality Management Systems – Requirements"
The Quality Management System adopted by the CARPIGIANI GROUP regulates the application of process management in order to:
- ensure the regular and consistent supply of products which meet the requirements of the customer and the mandatory requirements of national and international regulations (directives, laws and product standards for which a machine model certification exists)
SA 8000 and 2001: "Social Accountability"
- increase customer satisfaction through the efficient application of the system, including processes for continued improvement
By implementing the Social Accountability Management System, the Company is acting in conformity with the principles laid down in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, in the ILO Conventions and Recommendations. It therefore applies the international norms, national labor legislation and collective bargaining agreements referred to in the SA8000 standard on its local premises, adopting, where applicable, the provisions most favorable to workers, in particular as regards:
- non-use of child labor and limitations on the employment of minors;
- non-use of forced labor;
- workplace health and safety;
- freedom of association, the right to representation and the right to collective bargaining;
- equal opportunities for all workers and prohibition of all forms of discrimination;
- respect for all personnel with regard to disciplinary practices
To request an unabridged copy of the IMS Manual, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org