1. How does my Freeze&Go work? After you pour the refrigerated mix into the cup, press the start button. After 5 minutes the machine will beep to tell you that the gelato is ready. To produce a topquality gelato, follow the recipes and suggestions of the Carpigiani Gelato University master gelatieri in the Freeze&Go website.
2. How long does it take Freeze&Go to make gelato? Freeze&Go makes real artisan gelato in about 5 minutes.
3. How many portions of gelato does Freeze&Go produce in each batch? Freeze&Go produces about 5 portions of gelato in each batch.
4. Why is my Freeze&Go taking more or less than 5 minutes to make gelato? Production time depends on the mixture in the cup. The balance of sugars and fats in the recipe will determine the freezing point of the mixture and therefore the amount of time it takes to transform the liquid into gelato.
5. How big is Freeze&Go? Freeze&Go measures 26 cm (10 1/4”) in width, 53 cm (20 7/8”) in height, 53 cm (20 7/8”) in depth.
6. How much does Freeze&Go weigh? Freeze&Go weighs less than 30 kg (66 lbs).
7. What is the difference between Freeze&Go and a high-volume gelato machine? Freeze&Go takes up very little space in the kitchen but guarantees the same excellent performance as a high-volume gelato machine in terms of quality and scoopability.
8. How do I know when the gelato is ready? Freeze&Go will beep when the gelato is ready for serving.
9. With Freeze&Go can I also develop savory gelato recipes and experiment with other innovative flavors? Certainly. Freeze&Go is the perfect tool for chefs to experiment on how to add more class to their menu. Too often gelato is considered only a dessert and offered as such or at most together with fruit. In reality, gelato is a complete, rich food that can add zest to any course. Gelato is, in fact, the sweetest memory.
10. How long will it take me to clean Freeze&Go before proceeding with the next batch? Just a few seconds. Freeze&Go is as easy to maintain as it is to use. The cleaning and maintenance operations are simple and quick. Just wash the cup under running water for a few seconds and then start the next batch. For any questions, see the user manual in our website.
11. Can the Freeze&Go cup be washed in the dishwasher? No, an aggressive cleaning might compromise the cup’s functionality.
12. I want to try Freeze&Go. Who do I contact? See the Do You Want To Try Freeze&Go? Contact us and we will promptly get back to you.
13. I don't have a restaurant. Can I still buy Freeze&Go? Yes! Freeze&Go is a great way to add some creativity to your family kitchen.
14. I think my Freeze&Go is broken. What do I do? If you’re sure that the appliance doesn’t have any electrical connection problems (you've checked to make sure it’s plugged in, the electricity is on, and so on), contact the dealer who sold you the Freeze&Go. The Carpigiani Service network will take care of your problem as quickly as possible.