Pear and Chianti Sorbet recipe with Freeze&Go3 tags Freeze & Go Education Foodservice
Pealed pears, sliced into large pieces 250 g
Chianti 350 ml
Sugar 100 g
Water 100 g
¼ orange with rind
¼ lemon with rind
¼ cinnamon stick
1. Mix together pears, wine, orange, lemon, cinnamon, sugar, and water.
2. Cook until the pears are tender and 50% of the syrup has evaporated.
3. Remove pears and strain the syrup to remove cinnamon, lemon, and orange.
4. Add syrup to pears and blend until uniform. Allow to cool.
5. Freeze the mixture with Freeze&Go.
2 Months Ago
Carpigiani and JRE - Jeunes Restaurateurs launch a partnership alliance to continue improving the position of the best Italian gelato machines and European gastronomy
24 Months Ago
Special events in Dubai with pastry chef Fabrizio Fiorani and Gin Mare at Boca Restaurant
11 Months Ago